Hi Philipp,

I have unfortunately not had time to seriously evaluate Morgan's
patches yet, but I do plan to. Parallelism is near (but not at) the
top of my "major new features to implement" list, which will start
getting serious attention as soon as I get out another 0.9.x release
with some backported features and fixes from master.

There will be an official Fabric blog up soon which will be used for
status updates, too, and I'll be trying to make posts often so people
know what's up.

Best,
Jeff

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Philipp Keller <philipp.kel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In last July there was a "poll" to see how many people are interested
> in parallelism in fabric:
> "How important is making fabric parallel to everyone else":
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fab-user/2009-07/msg00048.html
>
> What's the status on this? I've seen Morgan Goose has put a patch
> here: http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/19
>
> Is this ready to use?
> I'm planning to rewrite my company's current "deployment scripts" -
> and am considering fabric but parallelism is a "must have" for me.
>
> Greets
> Philipp

Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python/Ruby developer