I wish it were in by default, but it's not. See:

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/72

Unless Robey suddenly decides to write it or add somebody else's patch
(or unless it snuck into 1.7.6 when I wasn't looking) we're basically
on the hook to write it ourselves. It's a high-ish priority for me,
but behind other things which have higher impact and don't require as
much potential low-level work.

-Jeff

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:49 PM, sstei...@idc
<sstei...@integrateddevcorp.com> wrote:

> On Aug 12, 2010, at 8:46 PM, Miki Tebeka wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Is there a plan to support ForwardAgent (ssh -A)?
>> I have several machines where we deploy from git, and I'd like the
>> developer credentials passed on do
>> the target machine.
>
> I remember someone asking this on IRC and I think I remember that the answer
> was that Paramiko (which Fabric uses for its SSH transport) didn't support it.
>
> Hopefully I'm wrong, 'cause I sure could use it too.

>> All the best,
>> --
>> Miki <m...@saucelabs.com>

> Stephen F. Steiner