Hi,

I ran into an issue with using a combination of virtualenvwrapper with fabric
sudo command. Logging in virtualenvwrapper can end up creating hook.log that is
only accessible by root, and cause errors trying to source the
virtualenvwrapper.sh as the normal env.user.

I've ended up using env.shell = '/bin/bash --noprofile -l -c' to workaround the
issue but it occurs to me that --noprofile is actually a pretty good option to
use by default. Scanning the .bashrc and .profile in Ubuntu, I can't actually
see the advantage of using them with fabric run or sudo anyway, since they
appear to make things nice for humans using the shell.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to use the --noprofile option by default or
perhaps  have it as an env, sudo, run option?
BTW I did try using env.shell=False but quite a few of my functions failed so
gave that idea away.

cheers,

Brett