Hi,

The password argument it seems is disregarded on successive runs after an
initial run.

fab -H <host-foo> -p <correct-password> works as expected.

But after that first execution,

fab -H <host-foo> -p <any-random-string> also works.

So although it is probably intended to set the environment with the initial
run, and avoid mentioning the password again, I am wondering if it would be
possible to get prompted every time fab is executed ? As mentioned in the
title, Fabric is 0.9.2, running on Debian.

I am new to fabric, and really liking it, so its very probable that I might
be missing something fundamental. :)

Thanks.