Howdy all;

As many of you may know, I've long had a fork of Fabric that adds some
goodies in such as @task decorators and module level tasks (i.e., fab
prod.deploy) and a few other things.  I've created a Pull Request on GitHub
to put the code through a code review.  I'd appreciate it if everyone take a
few minutes and walk through the changes.  A possibly incomplete list of
tickets that are effected by these changes are listed in the description of
the pull request.

https://github.com/bitprophet/fabric/pull/9

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.  I don't think this will be the
final solution for @task style task declaration, and I know it isn't the
final Task object.  There's still a lot to add/refactor before this is
through.  The changes in this pull request are meant as a first step, and as
such are entirely backwards compatible.

Thanks for your help in getting this code vetted.
-T

P.S.  Please comment on the Pull Request (on specific lines of code where
appropriate) rather than here.  Make it easier to change if the discussion
is centered around code.