Wow thanks for the many responses. Yea I did some echo statments, and found
out that one domain could start up fine but the other didnt. I saw something
called cronolog and I think that is what was causing an issue. Once I
removed it from the bash script it started up. The syntax was like
./startWebLog | cronolog /some/log/Y-M-D-{$domain}.log

Once I removed that it worked fine. I did try the different pty settings and
it didnt seem to matter.