Hi,

I'm struggling to see the point of with* from combinators.lib in the git
repo:

: with* ( obj assoc quot -- assoc curry )
     swapd [ [ -rot ] dip call ] 2curry ; inline

As far as I can see, it takes an element from the 2nd position in the
stack, and curries it into the 3rd inside the quotation.

On the other hand I could see the point of the following:

: my-with* ( param obj obj quot -- obj obj curry )
     [ rot ] dip [ [ -rot ] dip call ] 2curry ; inline

(which is 'with' one space to the left). Is the with* in the repo a
mistake, and if not, what's is its purpose?

Thanks

Phil