Jorge, that's great! It'll make it much easier for me to use the
install script, since I've been having trouble installing wget.

Maybe you should try to create a git repository so it's easier to
distribute your code while recognizing any change conflicts that
occur. If you don't have the server resources, we can help you around
that.

Dan