On Aug 28, 2011, at 1:56 PM, John Porubek wrote:

> It's dated February 27,2008, FWIW.
>
> I think there would be value in a Factor 0.94 PDF. Does one exist? Could it
> be easily created from the online reference?
>
> A PDF is a serviceable format when using a Kindle to carry documentation
> although a real ebook format would be even better!

You can try crawling docs.factorcode.org (or locally generating HTML
documentation with USE: help.html generate-help), and using KindleGen or a
similar tool to convert the resulting HTML files into a mobi or epub format.
The current documentation is unfortunately poorly accessible to newcomers; I
think several years of incremental updating have taken their toll on the
documentation's overall coherence.

-Joe