I have been trying to follow the README file in misc/fuel to no avail.

Here is my current setup in my .emacs:

;;----
;;Factor stuff
;;----
(load-file "/Applications/factor/misc/fuel/fu.el")
;;(add-to-list 'load-path "/Applications/factor/fuel")
;;(setq factor-mode-use-fuel t)
;;(require 'factor-mode)
(setq fuel-listener-factor-binary "/Applications/factor/Factor.app")
(setq fuel-listener-factor-image "/Applications/factor/factor.image")

And I moved the factor folder that I extracted to my Applications directory, so
I believe this should be working.

When I try M-x run-factor I get this error:
"Specified program for new process is a directory"

I also get this error when editing a factor program:
"Autodoc not available (FUEL connection not active)"
"Output file descriptor of fuel listener is closed"

I also tried putting this in my .factor-boot-rc:
"fuel" require
and it didn't do anything (that I noticed).

I downloaded the x86-64 .94 version yesterday. Any help would most
definitely be appreciated. Thank you!