In a way, too many possible culprits mask each other.

I remember a problem like this that I solved by reducing the amount of
memory so the problem would show quickly, then testing small things in
isolation and volume.  Pick a subset of tests and run them multiple times
at low memory until it fails or becomes clear it won't.   Rinse and repeat.