On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Michael Clagett <mclag...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, never mind.   Not being a Mac guy, I must not understand it well
> enough.   But on my wife's and daughter's MacBook Pros I usually find that
> Command + some key is roughly equivalent to Ctrl + the same key on the PC.
> Never noticed that there was also a Ctrl key.  Sorry for the noise.

Well, to address your concern about platform-specific bindings: The
Factor documentation markup has rules for displaying command keyboard
shortcuts by command name, so that the key bound to a command is
displayed. On OS X it even uses the funny symbols for
shift/ctrl/option/cmd. The Factor UI doesn't currently have many
platform-specific bindings, instead preferring the one-size-fits-none
approach, but if it did, the help system is ready for it.

-Joe