On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM, PGGB <grizzlysc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it does, it is a Geforce 9400M. I have been using OpenGL 3.2 in C++ code
> before.

OK, just making sure. Because of some limitations of the
metaprogramming features the ui.pixel-formats code uses, you may need
to force-reload the `ui.pixel-formats` and `ui.backend.cocoa` modules
you edited over the automatic-reloading Factor's UI performs in order
to get the code up to date after changing the pixel format table. To
be safe, try rebootstrapping from source if you haven't already.

-Joe