Hi,

I've tried to do it for quite a while, but I still can't figure it out. I
would like to make a label for a UI which I can change the text on. For
example, when you click on a button to change the page, the title would
change for the one of that new page.

I've thought about making a tuple that inherits from the label class with a
change-text method. Would that work? How should I do it?

Thanks in advance,
Samuel