Hi,
I tried to write some help. Although I see the result if I start a fresh
factor (after USE:ing the vocabulary), it seems that the help text is not
reloaded from the file when I change it, even if I reload the vocabulary.
Is there a way to force the reload of the help source for a vocabulary?
There is surely an obvious way, but it escaped me.
Thanks -- hb9duj