Hello, all!

  Some time reader, first time writer.

  I'm on WinXP Pro SP3 32bit. I have just downloaded the Factor 0.97 from
  http://downloads.factorcode.org/releases/0.97/factor-windows-x86-32-0.97.zip
  and unpacked it with no errors to d:\Programs\Dev\Factor.
  When I try to run factor.exe or factor.com I get the error from the Explorer
  saying that it is not a Win 32 executable. Can anyone verify this?

  Is there a known solution to this problem?

  PS: AFAIK com-files can't be more than 64 Kb in size due to the way they are
loaded and run. How come factor.com is 454 Kb?
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COM_file

 Александр