Hi Georg,

The nightly builds are updated now if you want to try them (Win64 is not yet
ready because of some updates that @erg is currently doing on the Win64 build
server).

I made it so that, similar to Python, you can get the executable separate from
the command-line arguments.

    USE: command-line
    executable get
    command-line get

The executable will usually be the Factor binary, but in a deployed application
will be the deployed binary.

I also updated the docs a little bit to make this more clear.

Let me know if this works for you!

Best,
John.