I don't think you should use foldable and flushable from the sounds of
things.

Foldable is used mostly to inline a computed value as a literal, and
flushable is used to indicate a word without side effects can be optimized
by the compiler to not be called if the output is not used.

Are you running into a problem with those constants you are trying to solve?