Hello!

29.10.2016, 18:41, "John Benediktsson" <mrj...@gmail.com>:

There is some code in ``unmaintained/odbc`` for binding to odbc32.dll.  It might need a little cleanup to get working with latest Factor.

I made the `odbc` vocab compilable, but when I try to test-run it I get an error.

Here's how I tried to test it:
"select * from authors.txt;" "Driver={Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt; *.csv)};Dbq='C:\\Programs\\Dev\\factor.git\\extra\\odbc\\';Extensions=asc,csv,tab,txt;" odbc-query

I have no idea if I'm calling this whole thing correctly, I just slightly modified the example code I found here:
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/database/connect-to-csv-data-files-using-microsoft-data-access-components.html

Does anyone know how to use ODBC? Please, take a look at the code in the recent PR.