It should work with my suggestion, I had tested it on ubuntu :

#! /home/jon/factor/factor

USING: ui.clipboards ui io namespaces kernel system ;

 "B4: " print clipboard get [ clipboard-contents print ] when* flush
[ "AF: "  print clipboard get clipboard-contents print flush 0
exit ] with-ui

Cheers

Jon