Hi Factors,

Since this is one of the few communities still around where stack languages
aren't frowned upon, I thought it might be a good idea to post my latest
project here and see what comes out the other end. This is offered in the
spirit of sharing ideas openly and is not to be taken for competition.

Lifoo started out as a Forth-inspired scripting language implemented and
embedded in Common Lisp. It is still a very young project, I've been
hacking day and night for about a week now; but since it runs on top of
Common Lisp, it's already turning into a nice language to explore ideas in.

Lifoo may be found here:
https://github.com/codr4life/lifoo

I recommend reading the articles I've posted about the language for more
background, the repository README is lagging a bit.

https://github.com/codr4life/vicsydev/blob/master/lispy_forth.md
https://github.com/codr4life/vicsydev/blob/master/consing_forth.md
https://github.com/codr4life/vicsydev/blob/master/memory_trans.md
https://github.com/codr4life/vicsydev/blob/master/faster_exceptions.md