Hello!

  I have found this text in the documentation: "Models can override requests to
change their value, for example to perform validation: set-model ( value model
-- )".

  How would that work, exactly? `set-model` is not a generic that could be
overridden. I don't understand the mechanism suggested by the help.

  For example, I'm developing a gadget for a certain type of objects, and I
want only that class of objects to be assignable to the gadget's model slot.
How would I do that kind of validation?

  Or is it not what I need in my case?