Hello,
[Travis CI](http://travis-ci.org), the free automatic build system on Linux,
has [a system by which members of language communities can volunteer to add
support for their respective
languages](https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/community-supported-languages/#How-do-I-add-a-new-community-supported-language%3F).

The docs suggest a group of "3 or more self-identified experts", so I'm just
wondering if anyone from this mailing list (preferably at least one person with
Ruby experience) would be interested in collaborating on this.

Creating a build environment to test user code will not have [the same problem
as trying to use Travis to build the entire Factor
source](https://github.com/factor/factor/issues/1760) -- namely, that it takes
too long to build. Instead, all we have to do to set up a build environment is
download the correct factor-version.tar.gz and unpack it somewhere.

Please, let me know if you're interested in collaborating on this, and we can
get a repo set up for more in-depth discussions and solutions.

~ cat