We can add that, it's probably roughly equal to this:

GENERIC: e^-1 ( x -- y )

M: object e^-1 e^ 1 - ; inline

M: float e^-1
    dup 0.7 < [
        dup e^ dup 1.0 = [
            drop
        ] [
            [ 1.0 - * ] [ log / ] bi
        ] if
    ] [ e^ 1.0 - ] if ; inline

{ 1.00000000005e-10 } [ 1e-10 e^-1 ] unit-test

Or calling out to ``expm1(double)`` if it's available on your platform.

It might take a little bit to write some tests and make sure it handles
enough cases, but I can queue that up...

Regarding plotting, we have interfaces to Google Charts, and some basic X/Y
plotting line charts, and some users have used third party programs like
gnuplot or graphviz for other kinds of rendering.

Best,
John.