Hi,

I recently changed the Factor command-line help to annotate with the
default values for those parameters.

See if that helps you.  Regarding the profiler, you need to run a
computation that takes longer.  I'm not sure what the minimum threshold for
observations is, but try something like this:

[ 0 100,000 [ 1 + ] times ] profile

Best,
John.