Comment:

Personally, I get the feeling that the vast maj-
ority of "gurus" who claim that their followers
"need" them to get enlightened in reality "need"
their followers far more than the followers need
them. If the followers weren't there hanging off
every word and paying the bills, these "gurus"
would have to work for a living.

Response: Maybe it is so for the vast majority but that has nothing to do with
my Guru. My
guru does not need any followers, prefers to have none, will in a short time
only accept
people in person, probably no longer available on the net or by phone, My Guru
has a
pension from the military so the bills are all paid, no fees are asked for, the
donations go
into an acount for an ashram, I think the acount is up to about 5k after 8
years.

If the pension were not there, and there were not disciples willing to support
my Guru,
then she would work, and then this is just less time available for the sadakas.

The thing is, if one has been wronged 1000 times by Gurus, this is not a
ligitimate excuse
to stop- and a guru is needed if you buy into what Ramana and other Gurus say.
If you
dont, well fine- your choice- what the same legitimate gurus would tell you is
may you
get all that you seek for