--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "qntmpkt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --Thanks, Offworld, btw one of my hobbies is getting a "rise" out
of
> people...it's a fun game; >>

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a retard, since that is the
games of the mentally deficient. I am sorry. (Great hobby you go
there)

(people should have some signal on the internet to let people know
they are mentally retarded . It would make for clearer interactions -
compassion for the retard an' all that)

<<nevertheless this doesn't detract from my
> claim of illogic in your chain of statements. I'll just mention one
> item:, to quote:
>
> Being at home, therefore you are
> happy in this universe, which is your cherished home where you grew
> up as a species.
>
> I simply can't fathom how you arrived at "therefore you are happy
in
> this universe", from "being at home". Doesn't compute.>>

No, I realise now, why it won't compute under any efforts by your
brain.

Makes sense now. Enjoy your day. Look three ways when crossing the
road. Don't kick any dogs today, and keep your hands out of the
toilet bowl. Ok bud...enjoy.

OffWorld