Interesting article. Bronte's comments in italics. The article states:

  1. Before you learned the language that you now think in, the background of
awareness was there.

  So was the essence of my individuality, which is beyond language.

  2. Then you learned the word “I” in your language.

  The concept of "I" existed before I learned the word for it.

  3. Your body was given a name, and when people saw that body they said “There
goes John, (or Mike, or Jane, or Julie, or Kumar or Radha) or whatever name
that they gave your body. Thus the idea “I am John, I am this body” arose.

  I remember lying in my crib as an infant, before I knew how to speak, very
much aware of my individual I-ness. I kept wishing those people would come pick
me up so I could get out of that boring crib with the string of boring doodads
hanging over the top of it.

  4. You existed as the background of awareness before that I thought arose.

  As did we all. But the I thought arose long before birth in any body. It was
the first impulse of creative divine mind.

  5. The thought calling its “self” “I” is an imposter “self”.

  Not so. We are both. Small self and big self. No imposters. Only suffering
when we forget the big-self part.

  6. Because you existed as the background of awareness before you learned the
language that produced the thoughts you now think in, you can easily see that
the I thought is an imposter.

  I also existed, prior to language, as an immortal individual. Language did
not birth my personhood, although it helped to dress it. The concept that
"language produces the thoughts you think in" is true only for regurgitated
thinking, not for original thinking. Original thought is born of the spirit,
the individual ego in communion with universal ego. Original thought is
"pre-language."

  7. All thoughts are opposed to your real nature.

  Far from it. Only limiting thoughts are opposed to our real nature. Original
thoughts, coming from deep within the Source, express it.

  8. You know that thoughts are not part of your true nature because you had to
learn them.

  Not the original ones. They are born of spirit._,___

Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:              Someone sent me this:
http://www.albigen.com/uarelove/most_rapid/contents.aspx

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:40 PM