Billy wrote:
I think in order for it to be "stronger than the nuclear force" as
Hagelin puts it, you have to be operating FROM the home of all the
laws of nature, pure consciousness, not somewhere in the vicinity.

  Bronte writes:
  I agree. You can't smash the atom if you smash right next to the atom.

  Bronte wrote:
>You just have to get your fingers on the keyboard of the cosmic
>computer for a few moments and tap in whatever you like.

  Billy wrote:
That happens automatically with any thought!

  Bronte writes:
  I beg to differ. There's a big difference between thoughts that are
experienced at surfacey levels of consciousness and those that are
intentionally thought from the deepest level of consciousness. What were those
3 things Patanjali identified? I am always trying to remember. Dyan, gyan and
something or other ... where you are pure consciousness, thinking consciously
from there, and moving things from there.

  Bronte wrote:
> But Patanjali's principle is sound: you can create reality by
>thinking thoughts from the heart of consciousness. That is, after
>all, the generation point of the universe.

  Billy wrote:
Which isn't happening!!! !! A few bubbles of transcending does not
constitute "thinking thoughts from the heart of consciousness" IMO.

  Bronte writes:
  I'm not asserting that TM is changing the world. I don't think it is. I'm
just saying Patanjai's principle is sound, whether or not it is correctly
practiced. Goddard Neville has the best modern instructions I've found for
accomplishing what Patanjali describes. Check out his book "The Law and the
Promise." The stuff really works.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.