> It is not possible to have a useful discussion with Ron as long as
> you cannot even read and understand the simplest of statements.

HP: Well Nabby, we know in advance that there is not going to be a discussion
between us

> did not write what you claim, it's not useful for me with
> another "guru", but could be for others if he/she was enlightened.

HP: cant figure out what you mean here. Your comment indicated that if my Guru
were
enlightened meeting the criteria you have, then it would be of value to you. I
am
answering that as long as you have a Guru and you are on that path, then
weather some
other guru is or is not enlightened has no impact for you since you already
have your Gur
and your path. That was my point.

Therefore weather you believe that my guru is a seeker not enlightened or if
you believe
that my Guru is enlightened, either way, it is not going to mean anything or
have anything
to do with your life.

> I'm sorry, but I have no trust in your "guru" whatsoever.

HP: You would only need to have trust in my Guru is you were a disciple, since
you are
not, it makes zero difference weather you have trust in her or not. Also
whatever writtings
coming from my Guru, it would not make sense for you to read them

She comes
> through as a someone who has been in India for awhile and is still a
> seeker, full of herself. Her claims for having brought 5 people to
> enlightenment is ridicelous to say the least when she stresses the
> need for the "enlightened" to study written material and keep coming
> to meetings to not "reroot" as you say.

HP: In this path, there are no meetings, and no studying. For those interested
in a path,
then it is advised here that they both be with the Guru and also the disciples.
So, these
people are available to talk with, the phone numbers of my Guru and these
enlightened
disciples are available for sincere seekers, also they can meet them in person.

What happens then is the book descriptions of what the enlightened are and are
not will
be challenged. They will never match and it is never going to be what you
thought it was,
this applies to meeting enlightenment and also the unfoldment of enlightenment
for each
one.

 Her claims are not real but
> fantasies,

HP : You have the right to believe what you like

as is her claim that Kalki has made 400 people
> enlightened. Fantasies.

HP: You misunderstood this as it is not a claim of my guru- Kalki has nothing
to do with
the path here

> I think it would do you good to stop denouncing Masters like MMY,
> Muktananda and others.

HP: I will make comparisons, then one can decide if that makes sense for them
of not.
There was a guy a few weeks ago who is from TM but his thinking was that it was
not the
right path for him, he was then going to go to Kalki. I ran into him, pointed
out that I
benefitted from TM, but then went on to point out what is not there, also what
is not at
Kalki's , that is here in my path.

This is a negative thing for people to hear for those in the path that I am
saying has
something lacking, so those happy in those paths should not read or listen to
what I have
to say maybe- up to them

 Praise your guru if you like, but it makes
> you look even more foolish, if possible, to pretend you understand
> these Masters.

HP: Again, I dont care how I look or what people think. I am not trying to
recruit the
masses. One disciple wrote in to my Guru first time and asked can I be your
disciple, the
answer was - are you ready to go through hell first?

This is the kundalini path, ego candy is not handed out, prior to
enlightenment, things
may be very difficult and no one here is saying it is going to be easy, it is
not.

If I were looking to recruit, then there would be a very different presentation
and
methodology for that. It would be geared for all the things that look appealing
these days.
The big organizations have these things or else they wouldn't be big. They do
and present
things which look good.

In my path, one may have to go through hell first- so which looks better?

Hridaya