--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From a friend in town:
>

> This author came to our town Friday night to speak.  I went to hear him on
> an intuitive call (I had a dream earlier in the week when I was staying at
> my sister Vicki's home where the animals came to talk to me)-I had not heard
> of him yet-he and his book are sweeping the world. It's a huge wake up call.
>

> Here is the prologue of the book-he is very, very humble in what he is
> offering.  No judgement, just simple observation.
>

> I am still reeling from his talk.
>

> You can download the whole book from his website for $10.00-    HYPERLINK
> "http://www.worldpeacediet.com"www.worldpeacediet.com
>

> Love, Jerrie

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 9:22 AM

Rick,
       Interesting topic-  relevant, and ultimately the truth.  Reminded me of
the idea of
generating one's energy and nourishment not from traditional animal and plant
food, but
by exposing one's self to sunlight, instead.  I wonder if the author covers
that territory,
first known to me from reading 'Be Here Now' thirty-four years ago.