From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:38 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another Account of Financial Fraud and Danger

MHC wrote:
J--Well I did find it mildly interesting in the same way I find gosip
mildy interesting--it passes the time. Perhaps all "the dirt" is true,
I don't know. Many people look for things to be logical and make sense
and I don't do that around Mother anymore if I ever did. I''ve cast my
lot with her and If she turns out to be a false Messiah or whatever,
well, I guess I'll go down with the ship. And if she turns out to
be "the real thing" as I am convinced beyond any shodow of a doubt
that she is, well, she'd better take me with her in that case too. I'm
stuck on Master's words: "Loyatly is the highest virtue."
Poor Anniruddin.

Lurk:
Yowzer. I'm tryin to think if this was me 25 years ago. I hope not.
Kinda sums up cult mentality.

Yeah, I posted that in the spirit of full disclosure, not because I thought
it would strengthen my case. I’m not the blind loyalty type.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:02 AM