There are several people, teachers for real or presumed, who use the name
Rama.
Do you have any additional names for this person, their original family name
or a website,
perhaps with photos to help determine which Rama you are referring to?

On 12/13/07, lurkernomore20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Curits commenting on Turqs experience with Rama - Fred Lenz:
>
> So if this teacher had some version of this ability, and you were in
> deep rapport with him, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to
> think he might have developed some other interesting ways to shift a...
>
> Lurk:
> I have mentioned before that when I read an interview Rama gave back
> in the early 90's (I believe), I was blown away.  The impression I got
> was that of full blown enlightenment.  A second interview six or seven
> years later, still had, in my opinion, the unmistakeable mark of
> enlightenment, although it was a little dulled, but enlightenment
> still intact.  That was my impression. Speculating, given the little I
> know about the guy, it seemed like he pushed the envelope to the
> extreme, but even for the enlightend, there is only so far you can
> push it, before you find yourself past the point of no return.

  • ... mainstream20016
    • ... cardemaister
  • ... mainstream20016
  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... curtisdeltablues
      • ... TurquoiseB
        • ... curtisdeltablues
          • ... TurquoiseB
            • ... curtisdeltablues
          • ... lurkernomore20002000
            • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
              • ... tertonzeno
            • ... TurquoiseB