--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <boo_lives@> wrote:
>

> > Just look at their public IRS statements, available at a couple
> > websites that post all non-profit filings, and you'll see the
> > transfers of money out of the US into jersey island offshore
accounts
> > - over $500 million in the past 6 yrs from those entities I've
> > identified
>
> sorry, that should be $150 million not $500 million.

MoneyMoneyMoney - Why are the americans so very desperate for this
commodity ? They do not have a healthy relationship with money.
If I was a guru in that country, God forbid, I'd certainly start off by
trying to elivate as much cash from them as possible and thus make the
ponder and perhaps reevaluate this crazy, lowlife obsession.