--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You did not make the meeting last night?  I did.
>
> Was a one hour vid tape . . .
> In straight shot video form it is not about Hagelin or
> Maharishi but is more about the material given in this
> format.  It is very impressive and could seem, entirely
> virtuous and unassailable.

Until one asks simple questions like, "Where does
all the money go?" Or, "Why, the TM movement is so
invincible, does it feel the need to ban its own
members for going to see another spiritual teacher?"

> Of course Hagelin's and Maharishi's personal credibility
> was hard attacked last week and before all over the internet
> but this starting movement as staged is just about, what
> Hagelin is saying.  In this straight-shot video format as
> spokesperson, he is removed from the material as such.
> It is a good move to do it this way.

You miss the point. It is a *necessary* move to do
it this way -- by video. If there is no speaker to
ask tough questions of, no one can ask tough
questions.

  • ... dhamiltony2k5
    • ... Peter
      • ... dhamiltony2k5
        • ... dhamiltony2k5
          • ... TurquoiseB
          • ... shempmcgurk
          • ... dhamiltony2k5
    • ... guyfawkes91
    • ... dhamiltony2k5
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... ruthsimplicity