So nice to have a place like this to share this moment with people who
understand.  Thank you to everyone on FFL.

Maharishi followed his own dreams passionately till the end.  Never
let a setback keep him down long.  He died surrounded by loved ones.

I learned so much more from Maharishi from how he lived than anything
he said.

It was a beautiful, one-of-a-kind life that he lead, and I am better
off for having witnessed it.  I had a great seat for a while, but I
think I am more appreciative now from a distance of what a cool life
he pulled off.

The most charming part of the movement is gone now.  I will miss him.
 Sleep well Maharishi.

Curtis