--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> from a friend on mother divine
>

> Our beloved Master merged with the Absolute this afternoon.
>

> Jai Guru Dev
>
> Jai Guru Dev
>
> Jai Guru Dev

Yeah, Jai Guru Dev.
It was me, and the beatles then too.

Amongst all possible gurus i'm glad for having that it was him first,
after Plato and George Fox.  For all his foibles there was great
transcendental wisdom in his knowledge, & i hold to that knowledge.
I am glad that it is Maharishi i met then.

I met him in California in 1971 for a month.  I had learned TM here
in Iowa then, as a 17 year old that spring, i was then taught by a
yankee who had come out along to Iowa to teach Kurt Vonnegut's
daughter then.  It was a time.

Jai Guru Dev,  -Doug in Iowa