--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@> wrote:
>
> I'm getting a photo of Tony Nader and the announcement, someone
> speaking with a thick accent. Is that Tony? I thought he was American.
>
> Yea,  it's a little bit of mind blower.  I wasn't expecting Tony to
> sound like that.  It was a little weird to have that sort of
disembodied
> voice suddenly coming on.  Bevan got giddy.

When I heard Nader it actually took me about a minute to discern his
voice from Maharishi's they were so similar.  I thought that it was a
replay from last month or something.  But then I heard Nader refer to
MMY and knew it was him.

Kinda like the first time I ever saw Andy Kaufman on stage.  He was
introduced as an initiator from Chile and didn't realize it was
actually Kaufman until he said "take my wife...please".