--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ruthsimplicity"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > ROFLOLSTMITB
> > (Rollingonthefloorwithlaughterscaringthemiceinthebasement)
> >
> > No baby, I hang around here to get a good laugh. :-)
>

> Well, I hope we are good entertainment for you!

Sometimes, definately yes :-)

  But I do question
> your stated motives because we really are not that funny.
Interesting
> yes, but funny no.

I also find 1-2 people here interesting.

> I have some serious questions for you if you wouldn't mind climbing
up
> off that floor after rolling around and doing all that laughing:
>
> Do you think that the TMOs, or any specific TMO, has any ethical
> obligations to meditators?

No.

How about to you specifically?

Not at all. I am responsible for my own evolution and actions.

> Do you think that the TMOs, or any specific TMO, has any ethical
> obligations to donees?

None whatsoever.

> If yes, what do you think those obligations are?
>
> Do you think that the TMOs have a duty to disclose to contributors
how
> their money will be spent?

No, why should they ? When money is given, to anyone, anywhere its
given and gone.

> Do you think that the TMOs have a duty to tell the truth if in fact
> they do disclose how money is spent?

Absolutely not. BTW; I question your idea about "truth".

> If John Hagelin, as Raja of the US, told you that you must do
> something for a TMO, would you feel obliged to do it?

To a certain degree, yes.

  Would it depend
> on what he asked you to do?

No, it would depend on my time on hand.