From: bettyblue109 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] PS Re: A friend of mine on impending economic collapse
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 2:38 AM

dire economic collapse theories and predictions are a dime a dozen
have been around forever.......I have read many of them for the past
20 years and for some strange reason, they never materialize.....now
why is that?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bettyblue109 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> if there is a "total economic crash", then the only proabable
safety
> is in guns and ammo, you better have both and know how to use
> them...why? because then "force" will be the only way for people
> eat and survive and those who can use guns will in order to
> survive.....Governments of the world will not allow "total economic
> crash" they can disolve their current currency and issue another
one
> that people will use as a medium of exchange. Sure all paper money
is
> in and of itself "worthless", but 99.9% of humanity
"believes,

<rick@> wrote:

> > She mentioned economic collapse and I asked:
> >
> > And what will that mean for average Joes and Janes like us? We're

> not in
> > much debt. May even pay off the house. Shall we wait 'till the
money
> > inflates so much that I'm charging $1000/hour and can pay it off
> with a
> > week's wages?
> >

> > Her response:
> >
> > The question is, who will have $1000 a hour to pay? My sources
> (which are,
> > other than my own research, primarily George Ure at
> Peoplenomics.com and
> > halfpasthuman.com, who have been accurate enough in their
predictive
> > linguistics forecasting to make me pay really close attention)
says
> it isn't
> > just inflation that is the problem...it is the dollar and our
whole
> system
> > of debt-based economy that's crashing. You read that e-forward
> about the
> > crash of 2009; Ure and HPH have been predicting exactly what James
> > describes...only HPH says it will happen NEXT MONTH rather than
> next year.
> > Next year is expected to be even worse. HPH has been on target in
> predicting
> > this year's record floods, the terrible tornado season, this
> Spring's drop
> > in the stock market with an improved public mood this month
> expected to last
> > into the first part of Sept., including the systematic collapse
of
> the
> > banking system which has been unfolding since Spring. They say it
> will all
> > unravel quickly, almost overnight beginning late September, early
> October.
> >
> > What this means to the average Joes & Janes is that the the whole

> system is
> > going to go ka-put.
> >
> > You may think I've been reading too much UFO/conspiracy theory
> stuff because
> > ka-put seems so unthinkable. I would think so too except that in
> doing that
> > research over the last several years I've been following the
money
> as the
> > saying goes, and after enduring layer after layer of shocks I
> discovered
> > that government corruption is worse than anything we ever
imagined.
> Stuff so
> > bad it's mind-bending.
> >
> > I knew almost nothing about economics until the last six months,
> and that
> > was another layer of shock. I was horrified to learn that it all
fit
> > together into a whole picture of corruption. I began to
understand
> the
> > economic situation (money, banking, and debt) was  not only going
> to crash,
> > but it HAD to crash. It's a totally sick system, and it's
been
the
> average
> > J&J who paid for it. The entire economic system, right down to
> money, is
> > like securities fraud...the owners of the securities get rich
> because the
> > investors are supporting it, making it look like a profit is
going
> on, then
> > more people get on the band wagon until everyone thinks it is
real,
> then
> > eventually the whole thing collapses because there never was
> anything of
> > real substance to begin with. The paper dollar is like
that ...it's
> a total
> > fraud. Money not backed by precious metals is  WORTH ONLY WHAT OUR
> > IMAGINATION ALLOTS TO IT, so what we have is a financial house of
> cards
> > based on the guy at the bottom buying into the system through
going
> into
> > debt. When the guy at the bottom is is so maxed out in debt that
he
> can't do
> > any more debt, then it's a trickle-up disaster...drying up the
> funding to
> > the top.
> >
> > It's so big it's hard to grasp. We understand con games
pulled
off
> on old
> > ladies, but a nation-wide one? I said to someone that I was
> expecting the
> > economy to crash and he snorted that I was being foolish because
> THEY
> > wouldn't let it crash. We all think that, don't we, that
there is
> actually
> > enough intelligence in government to keep the fraud machine
> running, right?
> > We complain about the problems because we believe that despite
> them, there
> > is an intelligence underlying it that will correct it and that
when
> the
> > problem is corrected, then everything will be fine. At one time
> perhaps
> > there as some intelligence in government, but now the machine is
> out of
> > control.
> >
> > The only hope I see is the IA course. Remember how at times the
> numbers
> > apparently made hurricanes take sudden, unexpected turns away
from
> a coast?
> > One of HPH's few misses for serious predictions was on July 8-and

> bingo!
> > That was the first time that the numbers were right both morning
and
> > evening. Since then, their predictions seem to me to be be a
little
> shaky,
> > such as the unexpected drop in the price of silver/gold.
> Unfortunately
> > everything else seems to be moving along as predicted, hitting the
> > predictive markers. If I add in what I've heard as hearsay that
> Maharishi
> > said that when the dollar crashes, it won't be the TMO's
fault,
and
> [...]
> > secure, get out of debt so it can't be used to take the house,
then
> use
> > whatever money you have to buy substance while paper money can
> still buy
> > substance, and plan for a very, very long and very dramatic
> economic drop.
> >
> > It can be argued that we survived Y2K without the world
collapsing
> but I
> > don't think its safe to assume that just because coin landed on
> heads last
> > time heads doesn't meant it won't be tails this time.) The
best
> advice I've
> > gleaned from watching all this happen and experiencing my own
> reactions, is
> > to say that no matter which way it happens, we need to be calm and
> > conscious. Feel the fear and do what is right anyway. Working
> through fear
> > to learn acceptance made me stronger; it would make anyone
> stronger. My
> > advice is that, to awaken your own sense of what needs to be
done,
> do this
> > simple (but surprisingly difficult) exercise: put together a
three-
> day
> > go-bag with all the things recommended by the Red Cross. A bug-
out-
> bag won't
> > save you in a major depression but the act of putting one
together
> will make
> > you realize realize how much we take for granted and help you
begin
> to think
> > about what is important. Most importantly, even if the only
> preparation that
> > you have is a three day bug-out-bag, it will buy you time to work
> through
> > sudden shocks. The book THE UNTHINKABLE (a must-read by a world-
> class
> > author) explains that most people die in disaster because they
> freeze up.
> > They just stand there waiting for someone to tell them what to do
> while the
> > ship goes down. Having a bug-out-bag and ANY kind of plan will
buy
> you at
> > least three days of relative security, three days of mechanical
> actions to
> > snap out of the shock.
> >
> > If you really want my advice, it is this: Until further notice
> ASSUME THAT
> > THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Don't strain but quietly, calmly, and with
full
> > attention figure out what needs to be done in order to become as
> > self-sufficient as possible. Make the best decisions you can with
> whatever
> > you have to work with, knowing that you can't think of
everything.