Before I posted the video I googled to see how far Sitges was from Mundaka, one
of the premiere big wave surf breaks, to give you a heads-up if it was close
by; but it's almost 6 hours away, driving time, from you.

"And the women wear far less clothing."  - So at least some progress has been
made over the intervening years.

**