Bravo- More, more!
Perhaps a Part II, with the conversation that occurs once the 16 year
old chick has been "initiated" and has to tell her friends all about her
new habits.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes...@...>
wrote:

> [...]
> ideas that are out of tune with nature.
>
> Don't worry you'll get used to it.
>
> > 7. Similar to the deletion of any mention of the 'Rajas'
> > on tm.org, there seems to have been a deletion of any
> > mention of 'pundits,' even though one can still
> > find videos of them on the Web like this one:
> > http://globalcountryofworldpeace.org/maharishi_vedic_pandits12.html
> > This is an official TM Website, right? So why have all
> > mentions of these 'pundits' been removed from the main
> > site? And what's up with their funny clothes and all
> > sitting in neat little rows chanting Indian religious
> > scriptures like that? Is this what you have in mind
> > for us during "Quiet Time?"
>
> No, you won't have to do any chanting unless you want
> to and can afford the course.
>
> Nice though isn't it? All those foreign boys coming all
> this way to spend every minute of their one and only lives
> singing songs to save the world. Yes, I know it looks like
> it isn't working but you need patience as this is a "phase
> transition" between the bad old world and the excellent
> new one that will be run along the lines of bronze age
> India with a raja and his nurturing wife on every street.
>
> > 8. Did Maharishi *really* call Britain a "scorpion
> > nation" and forbid the teaching of TM there? Did he
> > *really* say "Damn Democracy?" Did he *really* say that
> > most of the capital cities of the world should be torn
> > down and rebuilt from the ground up based on "rules" he
> > found in ancient Indian scriptures? These things have
> > all been said on the Websites I've visited, and they
> > sound too outlandish to be true. What's the real story?
>
> Yes, democracies are bad because it is run by people making
> decisions based on knowledge that is faulty because it isn't
> in tune with all the laws of nature.
>
> What does that mean? Erm, it's complex but if you consult an
> astrologer about what you should do and have your house
> built facing east then you are using time-tested scientifically
> proven technologies to maximise your potential.
>
> Did I say science? Yes, and I mean vedic science which is
> different in surprising ways: Because it comes from people who
> are "lively at the home of all the laws of nature" you know it's
> the truth! Hence there is no need to confirm anything by
> experiment because you already know you are right because... etc.
>
> Other amazing things we have to sell, erm offer, are yagyas.
> These are powerful technologies we sell to people wanting a
> perfect life to be even better. The Natural Law Party used to
> consult astrologers and have yagyas done for them and just look
> how succesful they were!
>
> And yes, your house should face east or bad things will happen.
> I'm facing east now did you notice? This is because human brain
> work better when they face the direction the sun rises on two
> days of the year. Science has proved this too. Which is why TM
> teachers like to face east whenever possible.
>
> No, I can't provide references for any of this, try searching the
internet. But be careful to ignore anyone who says I'm talking
> crap.
>

> > 9. Another thing that seems to be missing from the
> > tm.org Website recently is any mention of "enlighten-
> > ment." That used to be ALL OVER that Website. One site
> > I found said that Maharishi used to promise enlighten-
> > ment as a result of practicing the TM technique for as
> > little as 5-8 years. If this is true, surely you can
> > point me to some of the people who have been practicing
> > TM for that period of time or longer, so that I can ask
> > them what 'enlightenment' is like and whether I want
> > it, right? What are their names so I can contact them?
>
> You can't contact them because we don't know who they are.
> The enlightened are very humble and modesty forbids them
> from making a big deal about how in tune with things they are.
>
> I know how convenient that must sound but don't worry you'll
> understand when you're there.
>
> > 10. The tm.org Website used to talk about the TM-siddhis
> > program, and how one can take a course to learn how to
> > levitate. Now there is no mention of it. If I were inter-
> > ested in such a course, is it still being given, and if
> > so, is the cost of it covered by the Lynch Foundation the
> > way that my initial TM instruction would be? If not, how
> > much is that course going to cost me?
>
> A lot, and the DLF are unlikely to pay.
>
> As for levitating, it develops in three stages: First there is hopping
about with your legs crossed. Then you hover in one place. Then you can
fly wherever you like!