>From a friend:

In this video it shows some of the campus at Maharishi University of
Management in Fairfield, IA where I was at for a year attending the world
peace meditation course.   Unfortunately it does not show the 2 geodesic
domes the meditating community would go to, every day, twice a day for the
group meditations.  But at least you will get a sense of what life is like
living in Fairfield, at least on the campus.

The video highlights the committment of the university to a non-gmo,
completely organic vegetarian diet for the students and the community if
they choose to come to the student cafeteria to eat.  The cafeteria is now
housed in the brand new student union building built according to the
ancient science of vedic architechture.   I left before it was completed,
but it has been making some national headlines for being a very  "green"
sustainable building.

The video was produced by an non-profit organization that promotes a
vegetarian lifestyle.  The person who heads up the organization is a lady
named Ching Hai, who is considered an enlightened Vietnamese  master.  I
have not met Her in person, but I've seen several videos and She seems to be
the real deal.  At the very leastShe seems to be  a very compassionate
individual.   There is a vegetarian resturant here in Houston, at Bellaire @
Wilcrest that is run by Her devotees.  All proceeds go to Her various
humanitarian projects.

The video has translation overlays of different languages, which is a little
annoying but its apparently necessary to accomodate the audience from
different countries

Charles

Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 6:59 AM
There's a lot about the organic food served on the MUM campus in this video.

from Master Ching Hai

This the second part is excellent!

http://www.suprememastertv.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=featured
<http://www.suprememastertv.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=featured&wr_id=285&ur
l=link2_1#v> &wr_id=285&url=link2_1#v

The Future of Education: Consciousness - Based Learning at Maharishi
University & Schools     Part 2