Excellent and simple common sense, Alex, and the application of common sense to
most problems yields practical solutions.  Eat properly, eat less, and exercise
more.  Most people don't seem to understand how often they have to engage in
regular physical exercise to maintain a trim and healthy form.  As you know, it
makes a world of difference in everything else you engage in, including
"spiritual" pursuits and practices.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stan...@...>