To All:

According to the Shrimad Bhagavatam, Vishnu enters into all aspects of creation
including the atom.  This idea ties in with one of Patanjali's siddhis relating
to a yogi's capabilities.

We can also speculate that the human consciousness can manifest itself into the
atomic structure, thus directly experiencing the properties of the atom itself.
 Specifically, this could be the reason why the vedic literature has mentioned
of yogis who were able to travel to distant worlds within the known universe.

It is a known conjecture in theoretical physics that the atom can be situated
in any location of the universe at the same time.  If the ancient rishis were
able to take advantage of this property, then they had already made high
technology discoveries milleniums ago which our present scientists are still
trying to understand.

JR