I noticed that too, on my Gov-ahnah Trainin' Course.
The fruits also tended to explain their lofty "inner experiences" with quite
the panache, almost like they were trying to fit in with the Sama Veda verses.

The real test however, was that these so-called levitators always seemed to be
the flakiness and least stable in activity, leading me to believe they were
just plain unstable, regardless of whatever the hell they propounded to
experience.