--- On Fri, 3/11/11, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS--Evening with Bob Roth /
questions and answers
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, March 11, 2011, 12:04 AM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Coop
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 6:21 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
questions and answers   Any reports on the Q&A session?   From a student who
went: :

“It went as I expected - Bobby presented and defended the movement's official
word on everything. Students, including me, challenged it from pretty much
every angle. He denied half our claims, and to the other half he said
essentially, "I don't know; I'll look into it." His take on "David Wants to
Fly" is that it's an extremely biased and unobjective documentary that means
almost nothing to him. He said he simply doesn't believe Judith.”

Well, that explains everything so well! To integrate and grow from all this a
person must deal with it themselves. What is a representative of the movement
going to do? Could you imagine them saying: "Yes, it looks like Maharishi had
sex with a good number of women in the past. He seemed to be as surprised by it
as you are right now. Also, there is a lot of financial corruption in the
Indian side of the TMO. Much of the money raised in through fundraisers over
the years has not really gone to where we claimed it was going. Don't get me
wrong, it wasn't all siphoned off, some of it actually went to where we claimed
it was going, but most went to Maharishi's relatives. Next question.