I just know it's Fairfield, Iowa some time in the mid 21st century. But I could
be totally wrong. These experiences are just interesting and entertaining.

Has anybody had a lifetime experience that was neither "future" not "past". I
had one the other day the other day and it seemed "parallel" to this life.