Good points, Curtis. Despite what people have said here, MMY did not have a
narcissistic personality disorder. I agree that he did become progressively
narcissistic as the decades rolled by. Really too bad. He was also so distant
and isolated from all except a few. I used to think this distance was the
result of his enlightenment. Now I realize it was just his personality. I also
wonder if he had some sort of cognitive impairment the last 15-20 years or so.
Things became progressively stranger and stranger as time went by. The rajas
were really the final straw that destroyed any sort of credibility the TMO/MMY
ever had.