This looks great. I'd love to go for a few weeks.

--- On Tue, 5/10/11, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] SPECIAL COURSES IN HE BRAHMASTAN OF INDIA
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 4:49 AM

Float in enlightening knowledge— Maharishi's historic lectures, expressly
chosen for these courses.

Dive deep in your practice of the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi®
programs in the silence of the Brahmasthan.

Melt into the incomparably rich experience of daily live recitation by
Maharishi Vedic Pandits.

Enjoy the spiritual atmosphere, delicious food, and beautiful walks in this
oasis of Vedic Civilization.
We are pleased to announce the start of special courses for Governors, Sidhas
and Meditators at the new International Course Campus (Bijauri) of the Global
Capital of Raam Raj at the Brahmasthan of India. Come enjoy the profoundly
nourishing, all-pervading silence created by more than 1400 Maharishi Vedic
Pandits performing daily Maharishi Yagyas® for world peace, affluence, and
harmony in this powerful center of the Land of the Veda, where a group of 8,000
Vedic Pandits is being established. This is enough to ensure the good fortune
of our whole world family for generations to come.
Courses will be offered in one-week blocks starting every Sunday. We encourage
everyone to stay as many weeks as possible, to allow ourselves this rare
opportunity to sink more and more deeply into the profound silence.

Course participants will enjoy extended practice of the Transcendental
Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs, group Super Radiance, inspiring video
lectures of Maharishi, and delicious vegetarian meals.
Every day, Maharishi Vedic Pandits will come to the Bijauri Campus to perform
live Vedic recitation specific to the day.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed to a newly-built, beautifully appointed
suite with bedroom, sitting room, and private bath. Keep in touch via in-suite
high-speed internet and relax on the beautiful grounds, which will entice you
for long walks amidst the silence of the Bijauri Campus.
Madhya Pradesh, the state where the Brahmasthan is located, is rich in
spiritual diversity and outstanding natural beauty. The serene and auspicious
Narmada River, with its marble cliffs and waterfalls, flows through Jabalpur,
the closest city to the Brahmasthan.
Our course office can arrange optional trips for you to nearby places of
interest including boat rides on the holy Narmada River, visits to ancient
temples, and tours of Maharishi Vidya Mandirs (Maharishi Schools), where
thousands of students are enjoying Consciousness-BasedSM education.
The opportunity to attend courses at the Brahmasthan,
the heart of India, is one of Maharishi's precious gifts to us all—
a place where the meditating family can enjoy the very essence of Vedic life–
Yoga and Yagya–in the divine silence of eternal Vedic India.
One-week course fee (room and board):
$775 per week single occupancy
$550 per person per week double occupancy
Courses are offered in one-week blocks.
Stay for as many weeks as you like!
There are only 50 suites available for the first season of courses.
We encourage you to apply soon!
For more information or to apply visit
www.MaharishiIndiaCourses.com
We will be happy to help you in every way to make your stay a most enjoyable
and profound one. To send any questions, please click here or email
i...@maharishiindiacourses.com

© 2011 Brahmananda Saraswati Foundation. Transcendental Meditation®, TM-Sidhi®,
and Consciousness-Based are protected trademarks and are used in the U.S. under
license or with permission.